Friday, July 30, 2010

Draper Reinvigorating Theorem

There is not enough enthusiasm for math in the US schools. Without enthusiasm for math, science and entrepreneurship are at risk. So, In the spirit of reinvigorating the math world, and proving there is always something new out there, I have invented a new theorem.



Please show it to all the math teachers you know.

Draper Reinvigorating Theorem:

The sum of the cubes of a sequence of integers, 1 to n, equals the square of the sum of those integers. Totally freaky. 1+8+27=(1+2+3)^2 or 1+8+27+64=(1+2+3+4)^2. Try it with 5,6,7...It works.


Feel free to comment, add your own theorems, etc.

7 comments:

lsilva said...

Check your email and my blog I left you something that will give freaky profits in a small amount of time. If your interested let me know if your not let me know and I will seek someone else out. Regardless I will make my business idea a reality but I was told you love innovation and the thrill of striking gold. I need to know that this is the real Tim as there are many fake profiles and blogs on the internet.

建依萍彰 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.................................................................

莉真詹詹莉真詹詹 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情.................................................................

凱許倫 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

敬周喜 said...

活是一種鍛鍊靈魂的東西..................................................................

浩子 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

枝誠侑誠侑竹 said...

你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出................................................